Sunday, July 15, 2012

Getting a New Braces Wire Tomorrow!

If you can believe, and I can barely, tomorrow marks my 5th week in braces.  I have an appointment to get my first wire changed out, and I have to admit that I'm a bit nervous.  After all, last time I sat in the dentist's chair, I left feeling a bit...tied up.  Anyway, I have an idea of what to expect -- and I'm also excited because I've heard that you can definitely start to see some movement in the second month.  Woohoo -- bring it on!

I'll update with some new photos tomorow as well as give an update on how the appointment went.  Hope all of you considering the Six Month Smile braces are getting something out of this blog!  It was great to hear from one of you who is...makes this whole blogging 'experience' worthwhile for me too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment