Monday, July 2, 2012

Week 3 -- Braces you can barely see -- and a new hair 'do!

My new 'do!

So, today marks week three of my adventure into the land of brackets and wires.  I'm doing well!  I'm not experiencing much pain at all -- probably due to the large amount of dental wax I still use. 

Since I'm in a "makeover" mode, I chopped many (MANY!) inches off my hair and have a whole new look.  I was able to donate my hair to Locks for Love, which makes and provides wigs for those going through cancer treatment.  I feel cooler (and lighter) and left the salon with the feeling that I've helped someone else.  By the way, can you see my braces?  Probably a little bit, but my guess is that they're not the first thing you notice!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is visible, but only if you zoom in on the picture. Well, just follow your dentist's advice. He'll take those braces off in no time, I'm telling you. :)

    Landon Heath

    ReplyDelete